You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|nemo ae222b4231||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|creds||4 years ago|
|deploy_vm.conf||4 years ago|
|deploy_vm.sh||4 years ago|
|vm-template.conf||4 years ago|
Script to deploy a VM based on debian template (in our case). The script add IPAM entry for an IPv4 address and an IPv6 range, and deploy/configure a VM based on the VM conf file (see vm-template.conf).
How to use
- Define your IPAM credentials and adjust parameters in deploy_vm.conf file
- Copy the VM conf file template : cp vm-template.conf vm-user123.conf
- Adjust all parameters in new file vm-user123.conf
- WARNING : if the SSH public key isn't correct, nobody would be able to log on the VM after deploy.
- Run the script : ./deploy_vm.sh
- If the script fail and add already do updates in IPAM or on the VM, you can manually finish the deploy OR delete IPAM entries (1 IPv4 and 1 IPv6 range), delete the VM, rectify to avoir the problem and retry deploy.
- Verify if VM conf file parameters are numbers before test the interval (actually in the same line)
- Verify deploy_vm.conf parameters.